Wednesday, July 4, 2012

First Day of Dance!

I was so excited to take you to your very first day of dance class! I almost teared up and cried! You were such a big girl and did remarkably well for your first day. You were a little upset in the beginning when we first got started and when Momma left the room. However, I was able to get a few shots of you looking so big and so so cute in your little leotard and tap shoes!












You were (as usual) the center of attention and wanted to be right in the middle of it all up front!! I love your personality and I can't wait to see it grow and flourish over the years. Anyway, the next few shots are from the camera monitor that I was able to watch while you were learning. Here you are right up front next to the instructors:


There you are again at the front. I couldn't find you on the monitor for several minutes and it turned out that you sneaked into your bag and got your sippy cup. Between that in one hand and your stuffed dog in the other, you couldn't really do the moves, so we will not be bringing those next time lol:


And, there you are laying in the floor while everyone else is doing stretching exercises:


And finally, while everyone else was lined up against the wall, you were busy helping the instructors get out the tumbling mat! When it was your turn, they had a tube to crawl through and you wanted to stay in it and play instead of crawling through. You seriously crack me up!


We have summer dance twice a week this month, so I'm anticipating tomorrow going smoother now that you understand better what to expect. I love you so much my beautiful, sweet ballerina princess!

Love,
Momma

No comments: