Friday, June 1, 2012

Whistling Dixie

Okay, I can't take a picture of this, but wanted to let you know that somehow you can already whistle! It's amazing and always catches me by surprise.

Here's a random picture of you saying "cheese" when I got out the camera.



I also got some of your Papa's art (photography) framed this week. Yours is the ladybug (of course). Ava's is the wildflowers. I think this is just going to be so adorable and something you will always treasure!




Here's what I look like right now:




I'm pretty tired. I nap when you do now. I'm trying to keep up with you, but so glad that you give me patience. We watch a few more cartoons than I would like, but only a couple of more months until sister arrives and things will return to a new normal.

Love,
Momma

No comments: