Sunday, May 8, 2011

Better Late than Never...EASTER!

I'm FINALLY getting around to posting your first Easter!  I'm really good about keeping up with your diary on my iPhone.  However, these pictures are off Daddy's camera, so Momma got a little behind.

We went to our church's Easter Egg Hunt the day before Easter!


Here's you and your new friend Rosemary from church and preschool.  She was sharing her eggs with you.

First time meeting the EASTER BUNNY!!!

Easter morning and the Easter Bunny left you a huge basket of goodies!  You crawled right up to your basket and starting pulling everything out.

Momma rang bells at church and after church, we drove up to Hot Springs to see your Papa and Nana and family.  You are my heart!

Then, we drove over to Mimi's to have Easter with Mimi, Aunt Kara and family and Aunt Kali and family.  You got to take part in the hunt there as well.

You got to ride on Daddy's shoulders after the hunt.  You are just so CRAZY about him!

YOU MADE EASTER!!  I'm so blessed to have you!

Love,
Momma

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my! She is so so cute! I LOVE all of her "springy" outfits!